- It is important that your organisation remains sustainable in the long term, that it masters complexity and moves with the times.
- You feel that effective management in uncertain times is based on individual responsibility, deliberate cooperation and proven competence.
- You want to develop your organisation’s strategy, structure and culture while keeping a holistic view. At the same time you are pursuing your short-term objectives.
- You want to empower the people in your organisation to design logical, prudent and psycho-social changes themselves and thus to ‘live’ effective management.
- You are looking for a compass that is pragmatic and has a scientific basis that will provide strategic and operative guidance and direction in these uncertain times.
- You want your work to be
results-orientatedand to have a purpose.
- You have responsibility – in a company, in a small and medium-sized enterprise or in a non-profit organisation.